WELCOME TO SKINCLIOR WE ARE......
A unique skincare shop, retailing products and machinery to reduce facial skin problems
We are a professional skincare manufacturing and consultancy team that provides information, products and machinery that work naturally to diminish facial skin problems by taking away the need for surgical or cosmetic treatments. We specialise in treatments for acne, spots, blocked pores, blackheads, whiteheads/millia, fine lines/crow’s feet, brown eye circles, wrinkles/sagging skin, open pores, oiliness, thread veins/broken capillaries, skin redness, blushing skin, sensitive skin and dry damaged skin.
What we offer
- All our products and machinery are used by professionals in the skincare industry and are manufactured for ease of use by our clients, without taking away the power of their performance on your skin.
- We offer products particularly to diminish skin problems, but also offer a range of daily maintenance products and monthly skincare maintenance kits.
- We offer free detailed advice on skin problems, how they occur and can be eliminated, to enable you to become more informed on your own individual skincare needs.
With every product you will receive the following:
- Full detailed instructions on how to perform a monthly facial
- A daily maintenance guide
- How to keep your skin in tip-top condition
- How to prevent skin aging and how to repair it once damaged
- How to close open pores and remove blackheads, once and for all
- A free email advice service - if you need any help with using your products or need help with skincare advice, one of our skincare consultants will answer your queries.
What makes SkinClior so unique?
Most skincare companies retail skincare maintenance products that are intended only to prevent skin problems, here at SkinClior we provide products and machinery that cure skincare problems in addition to preventing them from returning.
We are not mass producers of skincare products that provide only 1 – 10% of active ingredients in their products. Our products are capable of 100% performance using up to 100% of active ingredients in most of our products
We manufacture skincare products that work, not products that look like they work by enticing you with pretty packaging, labelling and brand names. This would not only double the price of the product, but also creates damage to the environment. When we do offer packaging, we offer it as an option.
Unfortunately, there are no creams that can take away the 7 signs of skin aging, these products do not adhere to this promise. Good skin takes a little more time and effort and if you are prepared to do this to get the skin you want, then you have come to the right place.
- All our products are made for high performance on the skin, with the minimal amount of preservatives, if any.
· All our Masques are sent to you dry so that you can mix them freshly with water. The prevents us adding preservatives, which takes away the beneficial properties of the ingredients.
· All our products are non-comedogenic
· All our creams and serums contain anti-oxidants
· All our moisturisers contain humectants
· Our products are freshly mixed once your order is received, which makes it unnecessary for added preservatives,
· All products are packaged in the most hygienic bottles and jars (direct from our New York suppliers) all come with pump action dispensers and sprays for the ultimate in hygiene, needed to prevent cross infection.
- We offer a full money back guarantee to any customer that do not find that the product works as promised and will refund the return of half used products.
SkinClior was established by Sandra Jones BSc, who commenced her training in the Beauty Industry in 1994, after initially training as a beauty therapist, she went on to specialise in skincare consultancy. Not happy to recommend mass produced products to her clients for home use, she started to experiment with ingredients, and after years of testing, she came up with the most unique range of products, to diminish and prevent skin problems.
To cut down costs to her clients Sandra decided to train her clients to perform their own monthly facials and use the machinery themselves. The training was via booklets and instructions, which worked so well that she decided to offer her services to the worldwide community via the Internet, where she advises people from all over the world regarding their skincare problems.